- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 7:01 left to go.
- Richmond started 7-2 during the 2010, 2009, and 2000 seasons (since 1996).
- The win over Old Dominion extended the Richmond winning streak to 3 games.
- Richmond beat the spread by 21.0 points. That makes the 2nd time this season the Spiders have beaten the spread.
- This was the 3rd blowout win this season (a win by 20 or more points). Over the past 5 seasons, Richmond has been on the winning end of 19 blowout games.
- The Spiders have won 100% of the time this season (4-0) after recording 80 or more total points.
- Richmond has won 100% of the time this season (5-0) when opponents record 19 or fewer field goals made.
- Richmond has won 100% of the time this season (4-0) after holding an opponent to under 30.0% three-point percentage.
- This season Richmond has won 83% of the time (5-1) when Darien Brothers has 14 points or more.
- Richmond set a season low for free throws made.
- Cedrick Lindsay recorded a team season high in assists with 7.
- The top two scorers (Cedrick Lindsay and Greg Robbins) accounted for 41.2% of the points.
- Alonzo Nelson-Ododa has led the team in rebounding in 3 out of 9 games this season.
- Cedrick Lindsay had a career high with 8 field goals made.
- Greg Robbins had a career high with 6 field goals made.
- Old Dominion lost and did not cover the spread.
- This loss extended the Monarchs losing streak to 6 games.
- Nick Wright accounted for 30.1% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (DeShawn Painter and Richard Ross) accounted for 43.2% of the rebounds.
- DeShawn Painter has led the team in rebounding 5 times in 8 games this season.
- DeShawn Painter recorded the 6th double-digit rebound game of his career.
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014