- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 1:12 left to go.
- The last time Richmond started the season 11-7 was 2011.
- Prior to this game, Richmond played 15 Top 25 opponents in the last 5 seasons with a record of 8-7.
- Richmond has lost 75% of the time this season (1-3) after recording 9 or fewer assists.
- Richmond set season lows for assists, field goal percentage, free throws made, rebounds, total points, and turnovers.
- The top two scorers (Darien Brothers and Cedrick Lindsay) accounted for 44.6% of the points.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (10) than the starters (8).
- Darien Brothers has led the team in scoring in 9 out of 18 games this season.
- Cedrick Lindsay had a career high with a 100% three-point percentage.
- Greg Robbins had a career high with 5 assists.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Deion Taylor.
- The top two scorers (Andrew Smith and Kellen Dunham) accounted for 41.9% of the points.
- Andrew Smith has led the team in scoring 3 times in 17 games this season.
- Roosevelt Jones has led the team in rebounding 6 times in 17 games this season.
- Roosevelt Jones recorded the 8th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Roosevelt Jones recorded a double-double. It was his 2nd this season and 6th of his career.
- Roosevelt Jones set career highs with 12 rebounds and 6 offensive rebounds.
- Andrew Smith has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Last updated: Dec 10th, 2013